Philadelphia Mass Transit Accidents
Although thousands of passengers use public transportation services every day without injury, some people are not as fortunate. Public transportation accidents in and around the greater Philadelphia area can be devastating. It doesn’t matter whether a bus, train, or shuttle was involved. In many of these cases, injured victims are entitled to compensation.
- Personal injury attorneys can help such victims recover for their losses.
- If you are a victim of a public transportation accident, our legal team is eager to help. It is imperative to file your personal injury claim quickly due to stringent rules regarding the time in which a claim can be filed. If you have a case, we will do our best to make sure that you will be adequately compensated for your injuries.
- Contact us for an initial consultation and evaluation of your claim. One of our expert personal injury attorneys, specializing in public transportation accidents in Philadelphia, will determine if you have a case.
- If you do, we may be able to help you obtain maximum compensation for your injuries, including pain and suffering. You won’t pay us a penny until a satisfactory, monetary judgment has been obtained. We work on a contingency basis.
Protect Your Rights in a Timely Manner
- With decades of experience in personal injury, including public transportation accidents, our legal team has successfully obtained monetary compensation for countless clients. In many cases, we can help you recover for your injuries, lost wages, pain, and sufferings, and make sure that your insurance pays for your medical bills.
- Our Philadelphia personal injury attorneys have won cases involving a wide range of accidents and injuries. We have helped motorcycle drivers, bicyclists, pedestrians, and automobile drivers who have been involved in accidents with public transportation vehicles.
- Our law firm represents victims of personal injury for over two decades; our attorneys have successfully litigated hundreds of cases, and reached thousands of settlements with insurance companies for our clients. We have extensive experience representing victims of public transportation accidents – those including exitinging and entering public transportation, and those caused by defective vehicle components.
- Attempting to seek personal injury compensation on your own is intimidating, at best. At its worst, it’s impossible. However, with the help of our experienced attorneys, you can be assured that you will have a team of professionals that will fight for your rights.
- Every day, we fight for justice. We have succeeded in countless personal injury claims, including those involving public transit accidents in and around Philadelphia. In every claim, we try our hardest to get the maximum possible compensation for our clients.
Oftentimes Timely Claims Equal Timely Awards
Remember, timing is important. If you are a victim of a public transportation accident in Philadelphia and have sustained injuries, don’t delay! Consult a knowledgeable personal injury attorney. Your opportunity to seek justice, where justice is well deserved, may quickly pass. Call the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman to see how we can put our knowledge, skill, and experience to work for you!
When you give us a call, we will evaluate your case and answer your questions in a polite and straightforward manner. We are honest and upfront. If we think that you have a case, our aggressive trial attorneys and settlement negotiation team will fight for your rights.